C.A.&C. Railroad Depot in Mount Vernon, Ohio on August 8, 2015. The first train pulled up to this depot in the summer of 1905. The last passenger train to arrive and depart was Train #625 in June, 1952, north-bound for Akron. This depot has served as a community meeting place since February 16, 1975, when it became known as "The Station Break." The architecture of this passenger depot, once serving the Cleveland, Akron & Columbus Railroad, as well as the Pennsylvania Railroad and local daily trains, has a heavy Oriental influence. This single story, stone and brick building is a long rectangular structure that runs parallel to the former railroad line, with a low-pitched hip roof. A square section, with a low-pitched pyramidal roof, provides space for the main lobby, and is slightly off-center from the rest of the building. A large portico stretches from the center of the square section. All of the roofs are finished with red terracotta tiles, and have wide, flared overhangs supported by large brackets. In 2015, it became the Welcome Center for the new Ariel Foundation Park.