The clock on top of the Knox County Court House on East High Street in Mount Vernon, Ohio. It was built in 1855 in the Greek Revival style of architecture. The architects were Daniel Clark and John Jennings. The courthouse was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on June 4, 1973. Photo was shot on morning of June 9, 2012.
BuildingClockCourt HouseMount VernonOhio