Kenyon College - jfphoto65
Old Kenyon is where it all started. With its proud spires and massive stone walls (four feet thick at the base), Old Kenyon dates from the era of the College's founding. It was, in fact, the school's first permanent building, constructed between 1827 and 1829. For most of its history, it has been a residence hall—and a particularly popular one, because of its historic character and its central location at the southern end of Middle Path, near many of the College's major classroom buildings. Today Old Kenyon houses independent students, as well as the members of two fraternities (Delta Kappa Epsilon and Alpha Delta Phi) and a coed group, the Peeps o' Kenyon. Photographed on July 16, 2017 by Joe Frazee.

Old Kenyon is where it all started. With its proud spires and massive stone walls (four feet thick at the base), Old Kenyon dates from the era of the College's founding. It was, in fact, the school's first permanent building, constructed between 1827 and 1829. For most of its history, it has been a residence hall—and a particularly popular one, because of its historic character and its central location at the southern end of Middle Path, near many of the College's major classroom buildings. Today Old Kenyon houses independent students, as well as the members of two fraternities (Delta Kappa Epsilon and Alpha Delta Phi) and a coed group, the Peeps o' Kenyon. Photographed on July 16, 2017 by Joe Frazee.

201707164243CollegeGambierKenyon CollegeOhio